These are our accreditations
Regulated by RICS
In essence the RICS mark is the mark of property professionalism – the mark you can trust.
- RICS members are qualified and experienced professionals offering independent and impartial advice.
- The advice you receive will be of the highest and most professional standard possible.
- RICS requires all its members to update and enhance their skills, knowledge and competence throughout their working life – and they have to prove it.
- RICS members follow strict Rules of Conduct, which regulate how they deal with you, as their client, and how they deal with your money.
- RICS protects consumers through a formal complaints handling procedure.
Chartered Building Consultancy
Chartered Building Consultancy status identifies those businesses that are respected and responsible, managed by professionally qualified well-trained staff, and that offer a very expert and economic service.